HESS Language School: Various locations in Taiwan
We are currently looking for teachers currently in Taiwan with a great sense of humor, and who genuinely enjoy working with children.
- Salary between NT$55,000-75,000/month depending on teaching hours/qualifications (Base pay of NT $620/hour)
- Initial 10-day training course in Taipei
- NT $3000/month for class preparation work
- Maximum of NT $30,000 interest-free loan on your first day at school (if needed for accommodation deposits)
- End of year bonus of NT $10,000 (NT $5,000 more for each year)
- 1 month holiday in between renewing contracts (vacation time is not tied to the school’s semester schedule)
- National residence health insurance
- Full visa application support
All teachers at HESS benefit from a wide range of support, additional training, and the opportunity to build a full career with our schools.
- Teach up to 20-25 hours per week.
- To teach a class range of 9-20 students (with assistance from a local teacher)
- To teach the age group of 2-14 years old
- Native English speaker (for Visa requirement) OR Non-native speaker with legal ability to reside and work in Taiwan (e.g. with an APRC).
- Associates degree or higher
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA teaching certificate OR 2 years of previous teaching experience
- Clean criminal record
Apply here or submit your resume below: https://www.hesseducation.com/join-us/
|Inclusions:||Paid 10-day training course in Taipei, NT $3000/month for class preparation work, Maximum of NT $30,000 interest-free loan on your first day at school (if needed for accommodation deposits), End of year bonus of NT $10,000 (NT $5,000 more for each year) 1 month holiday in between renewing contracts, National residence health insurance Full visa application support|